The quality policy as an important goal of the PKP LHS company is to ensure quality and permanent improvement of services, meet needs and expectations of our customers, contractors and business partners.
We achieve high quality services by:
- full and effective use of broad-gauge line potential,
- carrying out activities in accordance with regulations in force in the company,
- implementation of investment projects crucial for development of the company,
- effective use of human resources, upgrading the skills of employees,
- continuous improvement of effectiveness of the quality management system,
- meeting the requirements of customers as a result of research on the evaluation of customer satisfaction
The Company has implemented and certified quality management system meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for the provision of domestic and international rail transport of freight shipments and for the managing the railway infrastructure belonging to PKP LHS.
Activity of the company as a manager of rail infrastructure and railway carrier of goods is inseparably connected with the main goal which is to ensure the highest level of railway safety. Thanks to the Safety Management System, in accordance with the Technical Specifications for Interoperability / TSI /, European Union regulations, international agreements and national legislation and internal regulations affecting the safety of rail transport, the company guarantees high quality and high level of safety when providing its services.
Through the Safety Management System, we want to provide:
- Optimal safety of our services without giving up the quality;
- Satisfactory level of safety indicators;
- Compliance with standards and legislation on rail safety
- safe work for employees and associates;
- Safety of other participants of the railway system cooperating during the implementation of transportation services;
- Cooperation with other carriers and PKP PLK SA -manager of railway lines during implementation of common safety objectives;
- Ensuring the acquisition of goods and services for activity crucial for safety in accordance with the TSI and/or national standards and regulations
- Prevention of occupational accidents and occupational diseases;
- Striving for continuous improvement in safety and health and continuous improvement of performance in this regard;
- Constant identifying and minimizing the risks caused by the company activity;
- Minimizing the impact of the company on the environment.
We can guarantee the safe operation of the company for the benefit of customers and other participants of the rail system by adopting the principle of continuous improvement of safety management system.